Contest -- Win $500:
HOW TO PLAY
You must fill out an entry form, and correctly list all the hidden words
from the cover of the book, including the front cover, spine, and back cover,
and then list their first occurrence in the novel. Warning: Some of the words
are hidden in unusual ways in the novel. All correct entries submitted by US First
Class Mail will be placed in a random drawing on January 15, 2009, and a winning
entry selected. That lucky person will be awarded
$500.00 in cash (United States Currency), paid by check.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All entries shall become the property of Cognisys, Inc. Cognisys is not responsible for lost,
misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery
will not be accepted.
- The contest is open to the general public, including purchasers of Coils of the Serpent
on this site, of age of majority. Identification must be produced on request. Employees of Cognisys,
Infinity Publishing, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective
affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such
employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final.
- The postmark on the envelope will be used as the submission date. Entries must be received by
December 31, 2008.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of
his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for
promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without
limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film
releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which
Cognisys may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Cognisys, Inc.,
Raymond Lutz, Infinity Publishing, or any advertising and promotional agencies may not be
held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting this prize.
- Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates,
how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes
are available upon request from Cognisys, Inc.
- Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared
and accepted by Cognisys, Inc. acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the
complete contest rules.
- Cognisys, Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make
substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability
of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this contest, the entrant agrees that their contact information may be
utilized for promotional purposes.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state, and municipal laws.
- Cognisys, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time
without prior notice.
- Contest open to United States and Canada residents only.
- One entry per person.